Want to be a writer or hone your writing skills? I do! I just bought this ebook bundle for writers. I thought I'd pass on the deal to you in case you're interested. You get 5 popular ebooks for $7.40. That's a discount of 70%. Sweet. (Please note that if you purchase this bundle via the links in this post, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.)
Here's what you get:
Buy it now, or, read more about each one:
1. You Are a Writer by Jeff Goins – "This ebook will challenge you, call you out, and launch you into the life you should be living — a life of writing." (I'm looking forward to reading this one! I have great respect for Jeff Goins.)
2. Self-Publish: Moving from Idea to Product by Erin Ulrich and Teri Lynne Underwood – "With detailed information about each component of a great self-published work, Erin and Teri Lynne guide you from idea to product to help you ask yourself the right questions about four key elements of a successful book — content, design, audience, and marketing — with 20 worksheets to help you plan and prepare to write and release your book."
3. 31 Days to Become a Better Writer by Kristina J. Tanner – "Written for every writer who longs to hone their craft but is pressed for time, 31 Days to Become a Better Writer covers 31 different aspects of your craft with a daily exercise to reinforce that day’s topic."
4. How to Market and Sell Your eBook by Sarah Mae – "Sarah Mae shares the lessons she’s learned about communicating your passion to others in a new way and then getting those ideas to the world, one practical and thrilling step at a time in How to Market and Sell Your eBook." (I read this one and gleaned great ideas.)
5. On Becoming a Writer by Denise J. Hughes – "Denise answers thirty-four of the most important questions about writing that bloggers need to ask."
It's only on sale this week, so grab it here quick!