Does your browser get clogged with tabs, full of posts and articles you want to read later? And somehow you think if you just leave those tabs open you'll get to them eventually? Yeah, me too.
Mostly it just creates a mess, right? And by the end of the day, I usually am so tired of looking at them, I just close 'em anyway. Not very helpful.
I love this Google Chrome Extension called
Read Later Fast. It's now called Pocket. Watch this:
Can't see the video? Watch it here.
- Install Google Chrome if you haven't already.
- Install Pocket (Chrome Extension).
- When you're browsing the web and come across something you'd like to read later, simply click the Pocket icon and you'll briefly see a "Page Saved" note on your screen.
- When you've got some time to read, open Pocket.
- Read at your leisure! You can read online or offline, archive, delete items, scroll through.
So tell me. Do you have a browser tab habit too?