Many bloggers make money blogging. I'm one of them. In fact, my husband quit his job in July of 2011 and the money I make online is our family's main source of income. I don't say that to toot my own horn, I'm just sayin' it's possible for someone with no computer background to figure this out. I'll warn you though, it's a lot of work!
How do bloggers make money?
In short, there are many ways! In my experience, the key to making money as a blogger is to have multiple streams of income. I am constantly thinking of new ways I can generate revenue via my blog. Small trickles of money come from various places and together, over time, they really add up!
Here are some popular posts I've written on the subject of monetization (that is, making money):
- How to Start a Blog (or Website) (you gotta have a blog first and this covers all the basics)
- How to Write an Ebook
- How to Make Money Blogging: Affiliate Marketing Explained (and Part 2)
- 8 Ways to Make Money Online
- Even More Ways to Make Money Online
- Earn Online Easily & Legitimately (and Part 2)
- How Much Do Real Bloggers Actually Make?
Of course, that's no all I've written about monetization (making money). Here are all my posts on the subject…