I previously wrote about some alternatives to Picnik, but here is another one.
Alex from iPiccy emailed me to let me know about the new collage tool they added recently.
Update: PicMonkey is another online app that lets you make collages as well.
Here's how it works:
Can't see the video? Watch it here.
- Go to iPiccy.com and click "Start Editing."
- "Enable Local Storage" if you haven't already (just follow the prompts for Windows or Mac).
- Upload your photos by clicking "Upload Photo."
- Click the "Create New Collage" tab at the top of the page which looks like 4 colored squares.
- Choose your collage layout on the left.
- Add your photos using the "Add Photos" button. Click and drag them from square to square to arrange them and within the squares to highlight various parts of each photo.
- Adjust the border color (just click the black square), thickness, corner roundness etc. above the layout options.
- Click "Done" on the right.
- Save your file using the Save tab which has a disk icon on it. (If you opted for a transparent background, make sure you save your image as a PNG).
Was this post helpful? Will you share it below? Thanks! Also, check out my other posts about working with images.