This is a basic walk through of a WordPress post. There are the basics as well as a few hints and tricks you might not know about.
Here's what we'll cover (a link below means I have written other posts as well):
- Enabling the Kitchen Sink for more formatting options.
- How to edit your permalink for individual posts.
- How to link and manipulate text.
- How to get a clutter-free writing window.
- Insertion icon for images, videos, audio and other media (such as PDFs).
- How to override the default settings for comments, trackbacks and pingbacks on individual posts.
- How to set your status (Drafts and Pending Review).
- How to set post visibility (Public, Sticky, Password Protected and Private).
- How to schedule a post to automatically publish at a later time.
- Where to assign tags and categories.
How to Enter a Post in WordPress
Can't see the video? See it here.