If you'd like personal, one-on-one help with your blog, website or ebook, I'd love to help. If you're like me, sometimes you just wanna talk to a real live person!
Note: My queue is now full and closed until further notice. If you would like me to email you when it reopens, please enter your name and email address below. Your information will be used ONLY to contact you when my queue is open again.
Beginner Coaching Package
(Texas residents are charged sales tax.)
Anyone who wants some basic help with their blog, ebook or other online venture. Sometimes it looks like a brainstorming session, providing ideas or thinking through marketing strategies. Other times it looks like a small tutoring session, walking through basic how-tos and tweaks.
30-minute, one-on-one coaching/consultation session (usually a video chat on Skype, but can be done via phone).
Areas of Expertise:
I have a good handle on many aspects of blogging, ebooks and social media, but certainly not all. If I don't feel qualified to help you with something, I'll tell you. If possible, I will also provide you with the name of someone that would be better able to help you. My main focus areas are listed below:
- Blog Setup – blog name ideas, domain registration, hosting setup, niche possibilities, etc.
- Blog Tweaks – small design tweaks, minor WordPress modifications or customizations, etc.
- Growth – making your site more user-friendly, marketing ideas, monetization ideas, etc.
- Ebook Help – feedback about topic, marketing ideas, formatting, setup, etc.
How it Works:
- Email me at bloggingwithamy at gmail dot com with "Coaching" in the subject.
- In your email, provide your name, URL (if applicable) and a brief description (short paragraph) of what you'd like help with. Please note that my standard $40 package is intended to be a low-cost alternative to more expensive one-on-one help. I do my best to pack as much as I can into our chat, but the time allotted will go by quickly, so it's a good idea to prioritize the things you'd like help with. We'll get to as many things on your list as we can.
- When my queue is open and I'm accepting new clients, I will respond within 48 hours (usually less) indicating whether or not my experience would be a good fit.
- If we both agree to move forward, I'll ask you to fill out a short form which reserves your spot in the queue.
- Next, we'll schedule a time to chat. Payment is due upfront. I will send you an invoice via PayPal. I must receive payment at least 3 hours prior to the start of our chat.
Need something else?
Email me at bloggingwithamy at gmail dot com and I'll see if I can help!