Blogger? Not a blogger? Either way, I can vouch for this method of earning online. (Of course, if you're not a blogger but would like to make money blogging, I show you how, step-by-step here.)
But let's talk about Swagbucks!
Many of you responded to my last post about making money with Swagbucks and signed up. Have you gotten the hang of it? I was reluctant to start myself because I'm generally skeptical of such things, but since I wrote that last post, I've already earned over $50 in gift cards. It's totally legit. I'm not getting rich, but hey, $50 is $50!
How to Win Swagbucks:
- First you gotta sign up.
- Then, install the Swagbucks toolbar. (Here's my video tutorial about how to use the toolbar.)
- Anytime you search the internet, type in your search terms in the Swagbucks toolbar instead of typing it into your browser's search bar, address bar or searching via the search engine of your choice.
- Every once in a while, you'll win Swagbucks for your search. Searching is the best way to get started, but keep reading for more. (And it's fun! My kids go crazy when we win. I even got my low-key husband hooked. LOL!)
- Once you've collected enough Swagbucks, you can redeem them for prizes or gift cards. Of course, my mathematical husband was instrumental in helping us figure out how to get "the most BANG for our swag-BUCK" as we like to say. (There are a lot of prizes and gift cards to sift through, but I prefer the general ones and the biggest bang for our Swagbuck is the $5 Amazon gift card for 450 Swagbucks.)
- Once I see that I have 450 Swagbucks, I login to my account, click "The Swag Store" like this:then click "Gift & Rewards Cards" here: Then simply search for "Amazon" and look for the $5 card. Note that there is a $5 for Canadians too, so choose the right one!
- When I receive notification that my gift card(s) have arrived, I just login to my Amazon account and click on "Apply a Gift Certificate/Card to Your Account." I am then prompted to enter the gift code(s). Then, when I'm ready to make a purchase at Amazon, it's already in my account and is applied when I check out. (Click for larger view):
- $5 may not seem like a lot, but they add up. And yes, you can use a bunch of $5 gift cards to make a large purchase on Amazon. Entering your gift codes as you receive them like I explained in Step #7 above makes it especially easy to do so because it just adds 'em up and creates a credit in your account.
- There are lots of ways to earn Swagbucks (their blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) but the key to seeing your Swagbucks really increase is by referrals. When someone you refer to Swagbucks wins, so do you. Be sure you use your referral code when telling others about Swagbucks. You can find all the ways to get the word out by clicking on the "Promote" menu at the top of your screen when you're logged in like so:
So, there you have it! Why not give it a shot?
Disclosure: This post contains my referral links and I may be compensated if you choose to click through them. Thanks for your support!