I love reading what other bloggers have to say about how they run their blogs and blog businesses. Every blogger has such a different experience and I always glean good tips and get new ideas when I read others' stories.
There's a bundle of ebooks on sale this week and the bundle topic is blogging. I bought a bundle myself and thought I'd pass the deal on (as a paying customer, my links here are referral links, at no cost to you of course)!
Here's what's included:
- The Blog Planning Kit by Kat Lee – If you like printables, you're in luck. Kat encourages you to think through the practical things you need before you get started or after you've lost your way.
- Beyond the Basics: 30 Tips for Better Writing by Sandra Peoples – From the description: "…thirty of the most common mistakes writers are making, including which rules you should always follow and which ones allow for style exceptions, to help you improve your craft."
- A Work at Home Mom’s Ultimate Guide to Building a Business, Blog & Brand by Lisa Marcia – This ebook covers topics like building your brand, tricks of the trade, money-saving tips and tips for outsourcing.
- Hire Blog Help by Jeannett Gibson – Learn how to find great help. Or, gather tips for being an outstanding virtual assistant.
- Make Money From Your Blogging in New Ways by Angela England – Get tips about reusing your content, finding places to get paid to write and how to be efficient with your time.
(Of course, in order for any of this to make sense, you'll need a blog first! If you don't have one, you can set one up in 15 minutes.)
The bundle is available for one week only, so grab it quick!