Update: Thank you so much for your interest in the Barlow Family Benefit! The sale has ended, but together we sold 5,619 bundles and raised more than $26,000 for the Barlow family (not including direct donations). Thank you! If you'd still like to donate directly, click here.
I don't blog because I care about RSS or HTML. I don't blog because I'm preaching the gospel of WordPress. I don't blog because I can't live without it.
Despite what it seems.
For me, blogging is about people. My goal is to help people. I want to help people get their words out there. We all have a story and I think those stories should be told, for our benefit and His glory.
So today I'm helping in a slightly different way and I hope you'll join me.
I got an email from Mandi at Life Your Way and she shared a story about the Barlow family. I don't know them personally, but my heart aches with them.
Wanting to do something tangible, Mandi has gathered several bloggers together and we've all gladly offered to put our ebooks in a bundle. Gladly. This ebook bundle is $5. None of us is getting a cut here–100% of the proceeds will go to Jenny and her kids. Here are the ebooks included:
- Easy Homemade by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- One Bite at a Time by Tsh @ Simple Mom
- 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae @ SarahMae.com
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie @ Steady Mom
- 50 Books to Enjoy with Kids by Veronica and Jessica
- Fill ‘Em Up by Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers
- Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal @ Money Saving Mom
- Tell Your Time by Amy @ Blogging with Amy
- How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too by Mandi @ Life Your Way
I just bought a bundle. Will you consider doing the same? Five dollars for each of us is just a fancy coffee, but it's a river of support for one family. Awesome.