Little known fact about me: I planned my entire 2012 around the Olympics.
It's true. I'm goofy like that.
Our family vacation? Planned around the Olympics.
Start of homeschool? Planned around the Olympics.
All other events, camps and extracurriculars? Planned around the Olympics.
I love the Olympics. I pretty much cry from the Opening Ceremony to the end because I find them so inspiring. Dreams realized. Dreams dashed. It's gut-wrenching in all its forms. In a good way.
Blogging? Planned around the Olympics.
So in that spirit, I have a few bullet points to share with you today so I can quickly get back to the non-stop TV watching and much-too-late nights.
Item 1: Subscription management switch
First, over the weekend I switched my blog subscription management to FeedBlitz from FeedBurner. Everything looks like it worked smoothly, however if anything is wacky, like you are getting duplicate emails (I'm sorry!!) or if for some reason you no longer receive my updates and would like to, please re-subscribe here.
Of course, if you've never received my updates and would like to, you can also do so here.
Item 2: Perhaps you'd like a boost, you'd like to make money, or both!
Update: This bundle sale is now over, however, each of the ebooks is still available individually. Thanks so much for your support!
Second, there is a Back to School Boost for Moms ebook bundle sale from Wednesday, August 1 to August 8.
What's that, you ask?
Five bloggers (me included) put five ebooks together in a bundle and we're selling that bundle at a steep discount, namely, $10 (it's almost a $30 value.). A good deal!
So, if you are a mom with kids going back to school and you need a boost, you can buy the bundle here if you'd like (starting August 1). It's all about getting things done in a streamlined way. I love that. Here are the ebooks included:
- Create Your Perfect Cleaning Schedule: So You Can Get More Done In Less Time ($5.99) by Christine at I Dream of Clean.
- The No Brainer Wardrobe: Get Dressed with More Confidence and Less Fuss ($7.99) by Hayley at The Tiny Twig.
- Cupcakes: 12 Months of Hapiness! ($4.99) by Liz at Hoosier Homemade.
- Feast in 15: Speed Cooking Weeknight Dinners ($4.99) by Tiffany at Eat At Home.
- Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free ($4.99) by Yours Truly (Amy Lynn Andrews) at Blogging with Amy.
But how will it make you money? Well, we've got an affiliate program which pays 50%! In other words, if you sign up as an affiliate, you'll get $5 for every person who buys the bundle via your affiliate link. Wanna give it a whirl?
- Sign up for the affiliate program here. After you login or register, from your Affiliate Admin page –> Get affiliate code –> Select "Eat at Home" –> Click "Get Affiliate Code." The video here is how to isolate your affiliate code.
- Also, get some fancy graphics to put in your blog post here, like the ones in this post.
Alright, that's what I got. Back to the TV. The only bad thing about it is that the gymnastics competition is giving me an ulcer. They should not be allowed to do those very dangerous things.
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links.