I love teaching others what I've learned about building blogs, websites & platforms, publishing (& how it's changing), social media and streamlining life (so you can spend more time doing the things you want to do and less time doing the things you have to do).
Taming the internet
I love great tips and share them here and all over social media. Let's face it, you probably don't have time for all that, right? That's why I started sending out my useletter.
It's a weekly roundup of the stuff I'm learning, reading and sharing, plus extra tips I don't share elsewhere. If you don't follow me anywhere else, rest assured you'll get my best stuff in my useletter. Wanna give it a whirl? It's free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
5 things to get you started on Blogging with Amy
- How to Start a Blog or Website (in 15 Minutes or Less) – By far the most popular post on this site, you won't find geek speak here. It's just a super simple step-by-step, easy-to-follow guide.
- Blogging with Amy – Once you've learned how to start your own blog or website, then you'll probably want it to grow, right? This part of my blog is where I post tips, tools and tutorials to do just that.
- How to Write an Ebook – This is the step-by-step process I went through to write my own ebook.
- Tell Your Time – The ebook I wrote which explains my own approach to time management.
- Why I Turned Down a Book Deal (and the Lessons I Learned) – Once I did the research, I realized self-publishing was actually a much better option than traditional publishing. You might too.
You can read more about me on my main site AmyLynnAndrews.com.